HOLLYDAYES REVIEWS ||

Hello Friends!! For this week's Writing Wednesdays;  I want to share with you a project I started recently: Hollydayes Reviews!

What I do is FIND great products, fall in LOVE with them, and then SHARE them with you all! I find and test the products so you don't have to, share my honest review, and then you can go love them as much as I do :)

You can find my reviews on my Instagram account here. I am working on getting them all uploaded to YouTube as well.

This week's review will be about my favorite all natural, non-toxic mascara from Rejuva Minerals - and ladies, you will LOVE it!

In the upcoming weeks, be on the the lookout for a review on some amazing soap and delicious coffee. There will also be some cool giveaways!! Make sure to follow my Instagram to stay in the loop :)

________________________________

I also want to encourage you with this! Remember the other week I gave you some ideas of ways to get started in a business? Well here is a great example!

I love reviewing products, wanted free products, and thought here's a great way a company and I can both win! They send me some products of theirs to review for free, and then I point my friends in their direction for free.

Simple? Yes! And that's how most business' start :)

Now, what can you do! Find something you love to do and would do even if no one paid you for it.

Got it? Now remember three things:
1) You don't have to get it right to get it going,
2) expect "No!",
3) keep going

You got this!!

That's all for today! As always, let me know what you come up with - I want to hear!

Love Holly



Comments