Macy

Macy Makana. My lovely sister. My best friend. A great workout partner.
June is photography month for our family and since she had recently got her braces off and a Martin guitar; we decided to do a photo shoot :)


We've always looked alike and I think people will really ask us if we're twins now :p


The laugh that followed the "awkward" pose :D


Macy has been needing a new guitar for a long time and she finally got it! A Martin DRS1.

I love you Macy! I know you will enjoy your new smile and new guitar - and so will the rest of us :)

Comments

  1. Great pictures, Holly! I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Macy is beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Holly!! Macy, you're a beautiful person!! Congratulations on getting your braces off and your beautiful guitar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! You are beautiful Macy!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Macy! You're so beautiful, inside and out!!! I love the third picture :-) And congrats again on getting your braces off, yippee!!! Awesome job as always, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two really do look like!! Love your guitar! Can't wait to see it in person! Great job on the pictures Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful young lady. I like a girl with bright eyes and good teeth. Keep grinning for Jesus (and me if I cross your mind)!! Lovely guitar as well, talented musicians are a real find these days. Bye now. Blog often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful girl! Actually, the one of her holding the guitar looks like Amber (Welch) Miller.

    <3 Mrs. Beyer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]