Senior Pictures :: Jaeleen Leever

I was blessed to be able to take Jaeleen's senior pictures a few days ago! The photo shoot turned out awesome and am so grateful for friends who let me document a special time in their lives.

Our first location. I had seen weddings shot here and when we arrived, found out why it was such a popular spot :)

We moved on and found this patch of grass and trees. I totally fell in love with that bark and could've stayed here the rest of the day! Plus, the lighting in this area was awesome!

I had wanted to try some back lighting but the sun was not in the right spot; so we just got some nice light :)

Then we saw this creek and stayed here for a while. Amidst all the fishermen and parents out for a stroll with their kids, we were able to grab a few shots.

Jaeleen, thank you once again for letting me take your senior pictures! It was a blast and you handled my posing instructions very nicely even though they were a little awkward at times ;p
It has been such a pleasure getting to know you better these last few months and I am really looking forward to your graduation!

Comments

  1. Beautiful!!:) Its so easy to take pictures of Jaeleen!:)
    Love y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Holly!!!! And Jaeleen you're very beautiful, inside and out! Love You!!! -MacyMakana <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Holly!!! You did an AMAZING job! You did a great job describing how you wanted me to pose as well and didn't make it too awkward ;-) I'm so thankful for you and have loved getting to know you better also! And I'm super excited about my graduation as well, haha ;P :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Holly, your a great photographer WOW Jaeleen you are SO photogenic, I think you really nice in the pictures(and whenever I see you)thanks for being a big encouragement to me Holly and Jaeleen)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]