Behind The Scenes: May 8, 2014

May 8. Another senior picture photo shoot. Another shopping day in Fresno. Another wonderful time with wonderful friends. Selfies, shopping, *way to dark* dark chocolate, coffee, laughter. Welcome to behind the scenes!

We started our time together at Woodward Park.........
I've always liked the "behind the photographer" look, so I was glad that Macy got some pics of me taking pictures :-)

There's always time to grab a sister pic during a photo shoot!

Lovely ladies.

The two photographers for the day! 

After pictures and ready to go shopping........and here's our truck selfie! 

Yes, we did buy those shirts. Yes, we plan to match one day. And yes, they are brighter pink than the photo shows :-p

Us and crazy glasses just seem to find each other.

These were kinda cute - I think Mrs. Polka-Dot Lover pulled them off quite well :)

Coffee break at the best coffee place I've been to - Kuppa Joy!

One last pic of all of us before parting ways. We all had such a blast shopping and hanging out and were able to get some really good deals!

And that is the end! In case you were wondering, Jaeleen's Senior Pictures will be in the next post.

Comments

  1. Great pictures!:) I like the picture on the back of the truck!!!!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun memory filled post!!! You four girls are SO fun to hang out with and I love you all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scarf Holly ; )
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]