Family Pictures :: Little Lindvall Family

A few days ago I was thrilled to take the little Lindvall's pictures! The Lord gave us beautiful weather which made photographing a lot easier. Enjoy a snapshot of the shoot! 



I had such a hard time choosing which pictures to post! They are a photogenic family :)


This little guy is super adorable and has so many cute faces!


Reuben didn't want to look at me, he was a lot more interested in leaves and grass :)

Leah pregnant with another little boy!

Thank you Joseph and Leah for letting me take your family picture! I had so much fun and I am happy to add family portraits to my resume :-)

Comments

  1. Great pictures Holly!!:) You did a wonderful job!:)
    Love you!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job Holly!!! I love picture 9...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job Holly!! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute family pictures!! Great job, Holly!! The pictures are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job, Holly! They all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]