April 16-22 -- in photos --

Since I have a lot of pictures from our incredible week, I decided to make this post more of a photo journal than trying to say everything in words! A picture is worth a thousand words, right? By the way, the pictures are taken with my camera and our iPhones so that's why the quality switches back and forth :-)

Wednesday:
Peter's 5th Birthday! He got a cello and is so excited about playing it :)

Thursday:
On our way to the beach! We left at 5:30 am and traveled pretty quickly (since the littles were sleeping :-))

Arriving there, we enjoyed football (and some volleyball) for a few hours before heading back to the Keulens for.........

......A surprise! Happy Birthday Macy! 


They had made her a cake and decorated the house for a surprise birthday party.





We enjoyed going with them to volleyball night and taking our traditional pictures :-)

The one on the left was a redo of this picture we took last year. (By the way, if you go look at it and compare them.......Um....I'll just say that we were more dramatic this year :p)


Friday:
Hooray for coffee dates with friends! Mary and I had a wonderful time at The Bru!
Soon after we got back to the house, our family loaded up and headed to Tulare and there we split up for the second half of our week.

Since Chase, Macy and I were staying with the Leevers we got to celebrate Mr. Wales birthday party.....

with ice cream....

YUM!

Saturday:
Wedding morning! Us girls decided to grab a selfie before starting the food prep.

Chase's camera set-up for the live streaming.



Congratulations Lance and Megan! I don't have a pic of just them two because I was helping out with the food :)

Monday:
Our grandparents came up and we celebrated our April birthdays.

Joshie <3

After Grandpa & Grandma left we had a few hours before the Juarez family arrived. They spent the night and we enjoyed meeting them and getting to know them better!

Tuesday:
For Macy's (real!) birthday she wanted to go play disc with some friends so that's what we did!

There were a lot of discs!

Then we all went to Kuppa Joy and got coffee (of course!) to finish out our time together.



This place is amazing! Really really good coffee :-)

After leaving Kuppa Joy we met up with the rest of our family and Macy went out to dinner with Dad and Mom. They also bought her a new guitar.....yeah!!

Happy Birthday Macy! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So there's our week! There was not a moment of spare time but it was crazy fun and that's how we roll :-)

Comments

  1. Looks like y'all had a great week!:) I know I had a great weekend with all you girls (thank you for helping me with the food)!:) Happy 16th Birthday Macy!!!!!!!:):) Love you all!
    ~Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I think I need a nap after all that fun! Where is Kuppa Joy? Thanks for doing such a thorough post so that the rest of us can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Peter and Macy! I love Kuppa Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved looking at all the pictures! That week was super awesome!!!! I agree, Kuppa Joy is amazing :-) And playing disc was so much fun! Thanks so much for inviting us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a BLAST!! Rest up, so you can go again this weekend:)

    Happy birthday Macy!!!! Thanks for being such a great friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Macy!!!!! It was so fun to see you at the Wales:)
    Looks like y'all had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your pictures Holly! What a busy week you all had! Happy birthday to Macy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Macy!!! 16, wahoo! Looks like you had a great birthday! Very nice post, Holly. :)
    ~Hannah J~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! A lot has been going on in the Shaw's household!:)
    Happy Birthday Peter and Macy!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]