Photo Shoot at an Old Church

Chase and I checked a photo shoot off our to-do list today! In our town we have this old church which was built in the 1900's and is open to the public. We'd been wanting to take pictures here and so today we went there and had a blast taking portraits of each other and trying to get whoever was in front of the camera to give their "real" smile :-) 


 
The lighting wasn't amazing because there were no lights on inside the sanctuary, but with the lens's low aperture we managed. I was also using Chase's camera which was fun - because it is a lot nicer than mine - but a little frustrating because I wasn't familiar with it :)


Then the camera switched hands and we started over!

This was actually a test shot, but it turned out kinda cool.

We had to move outside after the church-keepers came in and closed the church down :) 


Comments

  1. Great pictures!!:) You always look so nice Holly!!!!!!:):) Love you dear!!
    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chase- You're handsome and hilarious!
    Holly- You're beautiful and bright!
    Love you both alot!
    -MacyMakana <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of both of you! Hope I can see you all tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures, Holly and Chase! The lighting is absolutely amazing! I love the old look of the church! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job you two!! I like them all... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]