A Tree and a Quote

Some objects around our home get photographed a lot more than others! This Japanese Cherry Blossom tree is very photogenic and so I take advantage of that a lot ;-)

Every year as it grows there is more of it to love......and photograph. I mean it's okay to have 200 pictures of the same tree in my folder, right???

Usually there are a few bees flying around and as I long as I mind my own business they mind theirs! Although I have to admit, if I was a bee I might be a little wary of a big black thing chasing me around while I'm trying to eat. I always wonder why I talk to them anyway; "land pleeaasse! stop! stay right there! don't move!"


And......here is one of my favorite quotes about photography:

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." -Elliott Erwitt

Comments

  1. Great pictures! I like that quote too!:)
    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures! I love taking pictures of blossoming trees, I have hundreds of pics of the same tree too ;P And I love that quote...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blossoms are great! I love that Spring feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE Japanese Cherry blossoms!! Pretty pictures, Holly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]