Pictures from Today

This morning turned into a "wear-something-nice-cause-Holly's-going-to-take-your-picture" morning. But not all of the kids made it.......and not all the pictures made it :-p 
Joshua and Daniel worked with me though and I got some cute ones; it's kinda impossible to not get a cute one of them! 

Selfies are so much fun!



Joshua will be three weeks old on Sunday! I can't believe it. We weighed him the other day and he is now 8 lbs. 

He hardly ever cries and is so easygoing! We all love him to pieces. There are always arms ready to hold him in our house - think reserving spots. Yep :)



Daniel the man. He always takes good pictures! 


Taking a knee. This one is for Mr. Beyer.



And that was part of our lovely morning! This warm January weather has been wonderful for natural lighting and I was so happy to be able to use it :)

Comments

  1. Pretty cute! Hopefully I will meet Joshua this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!:) Can't wait to hold Joshua, he is so handsome. Daniel is so handsome too. Lord willing we will see you all soon.
    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shocking right! I am actually commenting.Now you have to get off my case about never doing it=)
    Thank you for posting.The pictures are adorable!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Joshua is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Dan that Mr. Beyer's proud of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics, Holly! Joshua is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved all the pictures Holly!!! Joshua is soo super-adorable! :-) And Daniel is wayy too cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Priceless photos, Holly! I really like the last one of Joshua. And the pictures of Daniel.... well, I think any picture you take of him is bound to turn out cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]