Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving weekend went fast and left behind lots of fun memories and the disbelief that it is already  time to start planning for Christmas and New Years! 

The Nichols family came up this year and we had lots of food, games, and fellowship.

Thanksgiving quiz and a crossword puzzle/dominoes game. 

Yum! Guess what we had all weekend :-)



Chase and Macy

The parents. I know it's blurry but the only one that turned out :p

 
Melissa and I

Justus and Michael

Melissa and Macy. I think they look like sisters :)

Lilly, Elley, Michelle, and Amy

Friday night we had a bunch of families over and ate more food, played more games, and had more fellowship. We're playing football in the picture above. We also played volleyball :)

Sunday we went to the 37th Annual Messiah Sing-a-Long. It was really good this year.
_________________________________________________________________________
Hope you all had wonderful Thanksgivings!

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with  thankfulness in your hearts to God."
-Col. 3:16

Comments

  1. Good post! Aw, I missed the sing along so much. I would have been right with the sopranos, singing away! Instead, I stayed home in bed and watched sappy movies :). Happy belated Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post!!:) I really enjoyed spending sometime with you at the sing along. I am looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. If everything goes right with my wisdom teeth I should be feeling great!:) Love you lots!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely Thanksgiving. The Nichols are so much fun. I was sad I missed the sing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we could of come to the sing a long but we were busy.:( Hopefully we can see you soon. Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Thanksgiving! I absolutely LOVE the Nichol family!!! I'm glad you all had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! We loved being able to spend Thanksgiving with ya'll it was such a blessing!:) Thank you for inviting us! We greatly enjoyed our time of fellowship with you and your family! It was lots of fun:D
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also say happy belated Thanksgiving! Looks like you guys had a great time!! Yes I do look at your blog, as you probably know. ;P Hope to see you all soon!
    ~Hannah J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy thanksgiving! you are so talented and take really amazing pix, thats just so cool. such beautiful people all of you! keep up the good work you are doing great!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! Hope to see you soon;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]