A Day in Yosemite

Saturday, Chase and I went to Yosemite for the day to get some pictures of the fall colors. We had a lot of fun, froze, and captured some pretty nice shots. Chase also flew his whirly-bob (as I call it) around which was cool  - there's a picture of it below. So without further ado.......................

This was taken with the iPhone :)




We came across this really cool stone lodge that would be a great photo opp....someday.

Chase's Go-Pro whirly-bob helicopter. It's really pretty awesome :-) 

Golden lighting is the BEST!


Comments

  1. Awesome pics, Holly! It's beautiful! I love fall colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Pictures!!! I love fall colors. We were just there today riding bikes so it all looks familiar :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Autumn pics! The whirlybob is pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, I loved the 7th one!!! All the Fall colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures Holly! Picture #8 is my favorite by far, looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cool that you live so close to a state park wow!! nice pictures, you always take great ones. I love your blog and I totally read it all the time so keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]