4:27 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!!




"To be grateful is to recognize the love of God in everything He has given us -- and He has given us everything. Every breath we draw is a gift of His love, every moment of existence is a grace, for it brings with it immense graces from Him."
- Thomas Merton 

"The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me;
to one who orders his way rightly I will show the salvation of God!"
- Psalm 50:23

"So while it's true that Thanksgiving only comes but once a year, we should actually celebrate thanks each and every day. It's just a matter of learning to live with a spirit of gratitude."
- Unknown

Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!:)
    Love you Holly!
    Ashley

    'Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
    Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the Lord is the great God,
    And the great King above all gods.' Psalm 95:2-3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Holly!!!
    It was great getting to see you.
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving!! We have so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Have a wonderful day in The Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]