10.1.2013

We finally joined the big van club!!! Yahoo :-)

Comments

  1. SWEET!!!!:) I am sure you all are enjoying having more room. Can't wait to see you Sunday!!!!!!:) It is going to be great having a whole week together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice van! It was great seeing you all last night. Thanks again for the suburban! We took a drive just for the fun of all riding together last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Welcome to the club;);) enjoy the space:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that!! How fun! I hope you guys make lots and lots of memories in that Silver Bullet! :) Glad I popped on here tonight and saw this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]