30 Day Photography Challenge

Alright, so here I am doing a 30 day photography challenge. I don't know where I'm finding the time but with my very liberal interpretation of "30 Day Photography Challenge" making it mean "all these pictures need to be taken in the month of September", it's going okay :-) The challenge requires creativity which is the only reason I'm doing it......well, Macy was a big part of it too :p

Day 1: Anything Goes
........when Daniel is around!


Day 2: Self-Portrait

Day 3: Your Camera in the Photo
I really like how this picture came out!

Day 4: Alphabetography


Day 5: Number Photography

Day 6: Creation


Day 7: Portrait Shot of Family/Friend/Pet
   
Yep. She's family, a friend, and a pet :p

Day 8: Broken

Day 9: Out of Focus


Day 10: Gluttony
This scene is often repeated in our house :)

Day 11: Love
I've never seen birds actually do this but hey, it's a cool shot :-)

Day 12: Reflection

Day 13: Fool's Perspective
Justus's homemade spectacles.

Day 14: On the Floor
...there's often a different perspective. 

Day 15 - Freestyle
Don't worry, we ride our bikes like this all the time :-)


Day 16: A Picture of a Picture
The newest Shaw due in December!!

Comments

  1. Great pictures!:) You are doing a great job. Looking forward to seeing more.:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture of Macy! The fool's perspective is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I love the one of the kids in J's spectacles, and especially the first portrait of baby Shaw!! Can't wait to meet him/her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love them all! And J has a creative mind! ;) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love picture number eight! Your camera takes GREAT pictures. Looking forward to seeing more:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE pictures! Daniel is So cute:)! How precious another baby is on the way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]