Sunshine Lips

Announcing my new business: Sunshine Lips!
Natural lip balm for healthy lips.


Why the name? After weeks of thinking about a name, Mom and I were driving home from Fresno and were bouncing ideas and I mentioned Sunshine Lips because it sounded happy and bright. She loved it and so it was.

I'm offering my balm in three different flavors: Original, Mint, and Honey.

My goal is to provide people with the chance to put something healthy and healing on their lips that is good for them and will help not harm. Combining natural lip conditioners with essential oils in a blend that will leave your lips moist and welcoming the sun! 

Comments

  1. I really enjoy your lip balm!:) You are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome, Holly!!!!!!! That's a fabulous name! Great flavors too! :) miss you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, sis! Keep up the good work, the time you've spent investing in this is paying off!! -MacyMakana <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name! And the picture is very beautiful;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture! It looks very professional. The lip balm works great:) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so great!!! The pictures are awesome! Can't wait to try one :) oh, and I love the name!! Jae :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the name.:) You did a great job on the picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the name Holly! Hope to you soon:)Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!!!!!!! Can't wait to try them all.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ. Colossians 3 3:23–24 (NKJV)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]