July.10.2013

To sum up the past week or so in pictures...........

Happy Independence Day!!!

Happy Birthday Ashley!!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
To update our family picture board, I took pictures today. And since Chase's and my senior pictures were recent of us, these are from Macy down :-)






Sweet Pete :)

And since Daniel was irresistible and incredibly difficult to capture on camera, he gets three pictures!


Daniel recently had a birthday as well on July 3 :)

Macy's and my homemade pizza - positively the best we've ever made!

Tonight's sunset.

Comments

  1. Great pictures!!:) I am so glad we got to visit with you all the other day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Ashley!!!!

    Danny is the cutest. ever. except for my future children.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]