My New Violin


Through a remarkable set of circumstances that the Lord orchestrated; I have a new violin! We were able to get an incredible deal and all I can say is thank you Lord! Graduating to a better instrument is awesome! The skill and craftsmanship that went into making it really come out, and the rich sweet sound that you hear when you draw the bow across the strings brings one to another level of playing.


"The Lord is my strength and my shield; in Him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to Him."
-Psalm 28:7

Comments

  1. It's lovely, Holly! I can't believe I haven't seen it in person yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you finally got your dream violin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, Holly! I love good deals! ;) Not only do you get a good deal, but it also teaches you patience! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Holly!! :) I'll look forward to hearing you play it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great Holly!!:) Thanks for showing it to me!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]