Grandpa's 70th Birthday

Below are just a few pictures from last weekend. My Grandpa's 70th birthday party! (Many of you have my met my Grandpa and Grandma at our New Years parties :)) 

Opening gifts 

My second and third cousins, Danyel and Marcada

Aunt Julie, Grandma and Macy
(yes, the Aunt Julie:))

Grandpa! (we had fun with this part :-D)

 Some of the menu for the day.......yum!


The rest of the day went fast. We performed, played spoons and midnight madness, roasted Grandpa and enjoyed one another's company :) The next day, Sunday, we had a full house again and Grandpa gave a wonderful message about the church of Corinth. That was our weekend :) Happy Birthday Grandpa! We are so blessed to have you in our lives!

Comments

  1. Looks like you all had fun... We would have loved to been there!!! Miss you all!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]