First Impressions

Hi everyone! This is Chase, since I don't have a blog, I've hijacked Holly's to post a few pictures. As some of you already know, I recently purchased a new camera, mainly for video, but it also takes great stills! With some recent requests for photos I figured the best way to let y'all see them would be to just post them here. So here you go!


A basket of flowers. Yes, they are fake.

Peter, giving me his shy smile.

Daniel, still trying to play the piano with one hand :)

My least favorite animal :P

Justus, staring down the intimidating barrel of my lens. It's not that bad ;)

Holly, looking beautiful as always ;)

My favorite outdoor clothing brand! (Photo credit goes to Holly)

Elley on our rope swing.

The birthday girl! Yes, her birthday is on Valentine's Day!

Macy, wearing the appropriate colors for the day :)

We FINALLY got Daniel to smile......on camera :)


That's it for now! Let me know what you think! The bokeh is AMAZING! I think anyway :)

For those of you serious ones: I'm shooting with a Panasonic GH3 and a Rokinon 35mm T1.5 cine lens.

Thanks everyone! And Happy Valentine's Day!

The pictures above are all untouched.

Comments

  1. YYEEEEEESSS!!!!! Awesome PICTURES BRO!! The color is incredible!

    I love the chicken picture :) haha...
    CHASE! Start your own blog! That would be sweet!
    Congrats on getting your camera and lens. I cannot wait to take them home with me next time I see you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!!! I'm so excited about your new gear! You possess a wonderful gift of taking good pictures always. Teach me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! That's right!!! Happy Birthday to the birthday girl!!! Miss you Elley! I hope you had a blessed day in The Lord! And to you Chase, great pictures! Miss you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pictures, Chase!! I completely agree with you about chickens. :)
    Enjoy your new camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures!:) Enjoy your camera!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos dude! The one of Elley is set up really nice with the fence! Happy birthday btw Elley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chase,Brooke and I just viewed your blog comments. Great photos and thanks for sharing. I will let Papa know to check Holly's site out again today. Nice cameras! See you for Grandpa's birthday, coming up soon. Love, Grama XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]