Sisters

-2002-
Sisters - different flowers from the same garden.

-2007-
I smile because you're my SISTER
I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it.

-2008-


A sister is a forever friend.

-2009-


You and I are SISTERS, always remember that if you fall I will pick you up
......after I finish laughing!

-2010-
A true sister is the only person who never gets tired of listening to your
own pointless dramas over and over again.


-2011-




A sister smiles when one tells one's stories - for she knows where the decoration has been added.

-2012-

Our roots say we're sisters, our hearts say we're friends.

-2013-
Sisters don't need words.  They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief.  Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling. 

Comments

  1. Aww, that’s so sweet. Sisters are the best! And it was fun seeing you ‘grow up’ just now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Holly! You girls look so sweet! I reminds me of you all when we were all young! Lots of memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures!:) Sisters are the BEST!:) Love you both lots.:)
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey... you two are sisters? learn something new everyday. haha jk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures. Sisters are wonderful. I don't know what I would do with out mine. Your sayings are very true also. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and pics, Holly! You two are so sweet. Sisters are a blessing for sure. All of those little quotes under the pictures are so true...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]