Merry Christmas!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, 
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." 
-John 3:16


Tonight I can see a star shine
And its splendor fills up the sky
It’s the same that appeared 
And the wise men revered
When hope was born this night
Out upon the snowy fields
There’s a silent peace that heals
And it echoes the grace of our Savior’s embrace
Because hope was born this night


Glory to God in the highest 
Peace on Earth
Goodwill toward men
Let all of the world sing the chorus of joy
Because hope was born this night

I can hear the Christmas bells ringing
As softly a church choir sings
It’s the song used to praise
The ancient of days
When hope was born this night
There are angels in this place
And my heart resounded with the praise
Like a shepherd so scared
I’ll rejoice and declare

Glory to God in the highest 
Peace on Earth
Goodwill toward men
Let all of the world sing the chorus of joy
Because hope was born this night
Gloria
Because Christ was born this night


--Hope Was Born This Night by Sidewalk Prophets

All you children of God, rejoice and be glad because a Savior has come to earth. The greatest miracle of all time has taken place. The child of God has come to earth in human form. He has been born not in a castle or in a palace, but in a poor man's stable. How humble our God is and so great is his love! Merry Christmas to you.

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Shaw Family! Have a blessed day in the Lord! :) Hope to see you soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope Ya'll had a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]