Happy Birthday Chase!!!


Today is Chase's 19th birthday, and so I asked all the kids to write down what their favorite thing about Chase was, what they like about him or a birthday blessing. Below is what they said in their own words starting with the youngest:

"Chase! Chase!"
 -Daniel (with a lisp)

"I like Chase because he likes football."
 -Peter

"Dear Chase, You look nice at church and I cried because I didn't have a gift for you. Love Lilly."
 -Lilly

"My favorite thing about Chase is that he plays bikes with us."
 -Amy

"My favorite thing about Chase is he gives me really nice gifts and also because he's the star in our house and he can make some really funny jokes :). "
 -Elley

"I like Chase because he's someone I can look up to." 
-Justus

Chase, I never would have guessed how much you would've been a blessing to my life! 
I love your sense of humor; honest opinion; optimism; the ability to make almost any tense situation light, wanting to get out and do things; wanting to talk about the Bible and theology; your creativity; just to name a few! You have a great gift in leadership, cinematography and athletics. I like spending time with you, and always enjoy it when you take me along :) 
I love seeing you read your Bible and work hard at a job you love and having it being successful. 
You're a ton of fun!!!!
"Many a man proclaims his own steadfast love, but a faithful man who can find?"
(Proverbs 20:6)
I love you -MacyMakana <3


Happy 19th Birthday to the best older brother that I could have!! You have enriched my life in more ways than I could write! I love spending time with you and greatly cherish the time that we have shared together. Even when we were little, the Lego movies; wells that we dug; travels around our little yard; climbing tall trees with nothing but fabric bags for harnesses; and so many other memories are in my heart and I will never forget those times that we have shared! The Lord has blessed you with so many talents and I know that you will use those to bring glory to Him and bless others. "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you" (Matt. 6:33)  and also "Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act." (Psalm 37:3-5)
I love you! -Holly

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Happy Birthday Chase!! We love you!!

Comments

  1. Happy 19th Birthday Chase!!:)
    May the Lord bless you with many more years to serve Him.:) I look forward to seeing what the Lord has planned for your life.:)
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture, Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Chase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday again, Chase!!! God has great plans for you, let Him use you to the fullest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel VERY blessed to have friends like you!!! You guys are AWESOME! :) Holly, Macy, Justus, Elley, Amy, Lilly, Peter, & Daniel, Thank you so much! You are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. chase is the best in the world

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Chase!!! The LORD bless you, and keep you; The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]