Autumn Is Here!

   
'Tis the season.......

for hot apple cider
scarfs and hats
chilly nights
hot cocoa
cool breezes
warm fuzzy socks
cozy evenings around the fire
and so much more........

One of my favorite seasons is upon us. The beauty of the trees as their leaves change color and the warm days with cool nights are so wonderful! As we thank the Lord for all the splendor that surrounds us let us also remember to be thankful ".....in that He did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness."

Comments

  1. Hey.... that list doesn't have "playing disc golf with friends!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your picture. I cant wait for our leaves to start changing colors. Fall is one of my favorite seasons too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]