Dandelions


"The grass withers, the flower fades when the breath of the Lord blows on it; 
surely the people are grass." 
-Isaiah 40:7

"....What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes."
-James 4:14


Observing the dandelions that are abundant at our house right now brought to mind some of the verses that I have put above. As I get older and time goes by faster and faster these verses ring true. We are only here for a short time and what we do with that time is extremely important! Will we live it unto the Lord? Or will we live it unto ourselves? 

Comments

  1. Great post Holly! Glad to see that you're up and taking photos again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]