10,000 Reasons

We recently attended the beautiful wedding of Simon & Kaylee Parish and as I haven't done a picture/song post in a while, I decided to make this one. 
______________________________________________________________


Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name



The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes



You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger
Your name is great, and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing


Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name



Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name
Jesus, I'll worship Your holy name
I'll worship Your holy name

___________________________________________________________

10,00 Reasons (Bless the Lord) - Matt Redman

Comments

  1. Great pictures!:) I like that song.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such an awesome wedding.... Probably my second favorite out of all the weddings I've been to! Except for the fact that my stomach felt nasty during the Whole thing :-( nice pictures btw....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]