Winter Wonderland.....in March

The forecast had predicted maybe 6 inches of snow but we woke up to 14 inches. A very welcome surprise needless to say, and we were very thankful the power didn't go out as long as it did during the March storm we got last year (which was a week)! Only in CA can you get a sunny February and snowy March!
-.-.-.-.-.-._._._._._.-.-.-.-.-.-._._._._._.-.-.-.-.-.-._._._._._.-.-.-.-.-._._._._._.-.-.-.-.
 


"......Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."
-Psalms 51:7 


"God thunders wondrously with his voice; He does great things that we cannot comprehend. 
For to the snow He says, 'Fall on the earth,' likewise to the downpour, 
His mighty downpour."
-Job 37:5-6


"Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, 
they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, 
they shall become like wool."
-Isaiah 1:18


"She is not afraid of snow for her household, for all her household are clothed in scarlet."
-Proverbs 31:21


"Praise the Lord from the earth, you great sea creatures and all deeps, 
fire and hail, snow and mist, stormy wind fulfilling His word!"
-Psalms 148:8


"Like the cold of snow in the time of harvest is a faithful messenger to those who send him; 
he refreshes the soul of his masters." 
-Proverbs 25:13


"Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion!  
.........[For] He gives snow like wool; He scatters hoarfrost like ashes."

-Psalms 147:12-20


"For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater...... 



..........so shall My word be that goes out from My mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it."
-Isaiah 55:10-11

Comments

  1. Oh my, that's a lot of snow! Probably more than we got this whole winter. We have all our windows open here, and I'm hoping to cut grass later on. =) Not our normal March weather, by the way.
    ~Aidyl
    aidylewoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautful, Holly! We got a lot of snow too! Two feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great verses and pictures Holly!!:) That looks so beautful!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thats awesome that y'all got so much snow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]