Busy Bees


I know I just posted a picture of this tree, but the next day I noticed bees buzzing around it, so I had to grab my camera and snap a few, well more like 84, pictures. This was one of the best.
__________________________________________________
I'm sorry I haven't posted a lot lately; our whole fam (except Mom because she had it when she was little) came down with the Chicken Pox, so we were out for a week. Praise the Lord we are all better and the good thing is we'll never get it again!

Comments

  1. That's a cool picture. =) I don't remember when I had Chicken Poxs, because I was pretty young, but I do remember when my younger siblings had them, no fun. I'm glad you're over them.

    ~Aidyl

    http://aidylewoh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]