This is the Day........


 This is the day that the Lord has made..............


.....let us REJOICE and be GLAD in it!


 This is the Lord's doing..........


....it is marvelous in our eyes.


You are my God, and I will give thanks to you.........


.....You are my God; I will extol you.


Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.......


..............for His steadfast love endures forever.


For great is His steadfast love toward us, 
and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!



________________________________________________________
With a beautiful day in front of me, I headed outside with my ever present companion; my camera. I am so blessed to live in these mountains with the fresh air, cool breezes, and the diverse scenery! I always marvel at the tiniest things that the Lord made. Things that seem so insignificant but when looked at through a macro lens, take on a whole new look. Those tiny purple flowers that bloom every year can only be appreciated at ground level. The ants that roam around gathering food for their bower; the water droplets that glisten as they reflect the sun - 
there's so much out there once you start looking for it! I would encourage you to put a macro lens on your camera and go take a closer look at the minute things.  

"...Fear God and give glory to Him...worship Him that made the heavens, 
and earth, and the sea..." -Rev. 14:7



Comments