Our First Snow!

What a pleasant surprise to wake up to.......SNOW!!! Certainly not expected in sunny February! Hahaha..... Anyway, I am so thankful that we got some - I was really missing it :) Hopefully more is to come...........


Sunrise over the mountain...


A sneaky raccoon couldn't hide his tracks :)


I love how this looks like a lacey pattern!


Out total snowfall - 2 inches!


How blessed I am that this is in my backyard!!


I certainly hope that this isn't it, but I'm very thankful that we got snow!
Did anyone else get any???

Comments

  1. Wow.....that is really neat.:) I am glad that you all got some snow.:) You got some really neat pictures.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I!!! Thank you :) Need I say my hands froze???

      Delete
    2. Your welcome!:) No.:):):):) I really like the snow.:)

      Delete
  2. Oh Holly, how lovely! We have hopes to visit the mountains and the snow this Saturday...if only we were closer to your snow, then we might visit you:)
    I love your blog, it is so peaceful and 'unto the LORD'.
    I'm hoping to reply to your letter within the week.
    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah! I know, I wish we could see you again...ah well! That's where letters, email and such come in :) I enjoyed looking at your blog as well. Enjoy your time in the mountains and snow!

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures! :) Your blog looks very nice.

    Serenity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]