Random Verse and Quote

"For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, 
but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."
-1 Corinthians 1:18


-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Whatever your cross, whatever your pain,
there will always be sunshine, after the rain....


Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;
But God's always ready, to answer your call.... 


He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
a word from His lips, can calm every fear... 


Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light...


The Savior is waiting, somewhere above,
to give you His grace, and send you His love. 


May God fill your day with blessings!! 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Comments

  1. Great verse and quote!!!!!:):) Sweet pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)
    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley you're so funny! You took me seriously :) Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and box Holly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Your sister, Macy :):):):) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sunset picture is REALLY NICE! :-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I snapped a lot of pictures that night!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]