Rain! Rain! Rain!

                                   "...and I will send rain upon the earth."
                                     -1 Kings 18:1



"Aske ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make
bright clouds, and give them showers of rain......"
-Zechariah 10:1


 "The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, 
the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season..."
 -Deuteronomy 28:12


 "Then I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, 
the first rain and the latter rain......."
-Deuteronomy 11:14













 "For as the rain cometh down....and returneth not thither, 
but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud......"
 -Isaiah 55:10


"And he shall be as the light of the morning, 
when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds;
as the tender grass springeth out of the earth by clear shining after rain."
-2 Samuel 23:4


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the best things about this time of year is falling asleep to the sound of the rain drumming on the roof! And then when the gray light of dawn comes, to look out over the wet world with thousands of water droplets glistening in the light is so beautiful! I usually like to be out in the rain, but cameras weren't made to get wet :) Enjoy this rainy season as (hopefully) snow is right around the corner!

Comments

  1. Great pictures and verses!!!!:) I am so glad that it rained.:):):)
    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Macy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]