The Rain is Over and Gone.......

"My beloved spake, and said unto me, 
Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. 


For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;


The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, 
and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;


The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell.


Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. 


 Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, turn, my beloved, 
and be thou like a roe or a young hart upon the mountains of Bether. "

Comments

  1. I really like that second picture! To bad it stoped raining:-( I guess I need to be thankfull for what we did get:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Holly!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]