The First Post........

Hello!
Just a quick note about my new blog :) I will be sharing Scripture passages, hymns, quotes etc. along with pictures that express the message of it. It'll be a challenge for me to creatively do that, which will be my project! I hope that you will enjoy it :) I'll also be sharing notable events in my life along with random pictures :)
My desire, as expressed by the title, is to live unto the Lord with everything that I do.
I seek to bring Him glory and praise with my life and with all that I am. I pray along with Amy Carmichael;
'Give me the love that leads the way,
  The faith that nothing can dismay,
The hope no disappointments tire,
  The passion that will burn like fire,
Let me not sink to be a clod:
  Make me Thy fuel, Flame of God.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thus begins my blog.

Comments

  1. I am really looking forward to reading what you post.:):)
    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]