Saturday the 14th

Saturday, five girls met at the Japanese Gardens in Woodward Park to spend the day together taking pictures, enjoying each other, and laughing way  to much :-)




Our first attempt at candid pictures :-)

Two sets of sisters <3











Then we went to Riverpark and walked around.


ate a yummy lunch at Panera Bread......


crowded Claire's and tried on goofy glasses.....

swung by World Market (love that store!) and got some dark chocolate........

.......and then tried to take some candid pictures.

I'll just say that trying  to take candid pictures will almost always FAIL :-p


We also laughed a great deal, visited stores with prices way above our heads, had an interesting time in Starbucks, and said goodbye to each other with many many memories tucked away inside!

Comments

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun! I love Claires:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun!!! We need to do that again.:) I will be able to laugh with you all next time (it really hurt to laugh so that is why I did not:()!!
    Love you lots!
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're writing a book, Holly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pictures turned out awesome!! I had so much fun, and have lots of memories ; ) I love how the "two sets of sisters" picture turned out, it looks so cool!! And the one in Claire's....so fun, I love it!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beuatiful group of girls u are!
    #lovelyladys #smiles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and always welcome your insight, thoughts, and encouragement! :)

If you are a commenter (anonymous or otherwise) leaving what I deem to be an instigating, incorrect, or controversial comment, please know that I may or may not publish that comment. Thank you for understanding.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." [Psalm 19:14]